- ski run
- nountrail or slope prepared for skiing• Syn: ↑ski trail• Hypernyms: ↑trail• Hyponyms: ↑piste
* * *noun: a slope or trail suitable for skiing
* * *a trail, slope, course, or the like, used for skiing.[1920-25]
* * *ski run nounA slope for skiing on• • •Main Entry: ↑ski
* * *ski run variant UK USMain entry: ski slope
* * *ski run,a snow-covered slope or steep runway used by skiers: »
Several ski runs cut through the forest (Atlantic).
* * *n. a track on a slope for skiing
* * *a track that is marked on a slope that you ↑ski down
a gentle ski run for beginnersSee also: ↑run
Useful english dictionary. 2012.